Monday, August 5, 2013

#SlantBoxes

It's days like these that make me want to kick my over-achiever butt. What am I doing 3 weeks before school starts? While all of you wonderful and SMART teachers are enjoying the last days of your summer and creating inviting classrooms, I am....

- tutoring (because I have yet to take a summer off)
- preparing for master's classes
- trying to buy a home with my husband
- volunteering to teach at a summer camp to get our kids excited about school
- helping organize the very first Bilingual camp for another group of our kiddos

Whew! I'm tired from just writing that....

But, in spite of all my self-induced insanity, I am super-de-dooper excited to be participating in the #slantboxes that was organized by Lessons with Coffee. Look it up and get on the list!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!