Monday, July 29, 2013

{Chevron} Restroom Signs Posters

You're in the middle of a really great lesson, the kids are engaged, we are moving and grooving through the higher order thinking skills, you see those bright lights begin flickering over each student's head as they begin to have their "Aha!" moments.... and then someone asks to go to the restroom.

At this moment, I feel defeated and in my head I'm thinking, "My dog can wait 8 hours to go to the restroom and you can't even wait until we are finished with my awesome learning activity?!?!?!?"

Confession: Sometimes I say that out loud...

How are students supposed to know when are appropriate times to ask to go to the restroom? What about a system that displays that procedure for you? Here ya go! Restroom Signs.


With these cute little posters displayed back to back on your board, who wouldn't want to follow the proper procedure?!?!?

Keep these in a page protector with a magnet on your main white board and flip to whichever side you need. If you are in the middle of an awesome teaching sign, display the "Please Wait". If you are in a non-whole group teaching time, display the "You have permission to go".

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Defined limits for the students and a less frustrated teacher, could anything be more perfect?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!